"Building the Complete Player" Workout Series
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Lyndsey Fennelly,
Basketball Skill Trainer and coach;
2007 All American, second round selection by WNBA Indiana Fever, led Iowa State University in assists during 06-07 season, former course director Point Guard College (2007-2011)
This three-video series includes:
Building a Quality Shooting Workout
- Learn how to make quick, accurate one-hand passes
- Discover six effective shooting drills for individual or team workouts
- Learn how to develop the necessary footwork for a pull-up jump shot
- Discover a 40-minute workout for shooting game shots at game speed
53 minutes. 2014.
Precision Ball Control and Passing Workout
- Discover drills for maximizing repetitions and challenging ball-handling skills
- Learn how to improve ball and body control during shooting drills
- Learn how to use the body and extend the ball to perfect creative finishes at the rim
- Learn how to quickly and accurately pass in a variety of pressure situations
46 minutes. 2014.
All-In-One "Complete Player" Workout
- Learn how to build an all-in-one workout for developing a complete, unstoppable basketball player
- Learn a variety of effective moves for finishing around the basket
- Discover a better back-to-the-basket offense - even for perimeter players
- Discover breakdown drills for refining specific shooting techniques and improving accuracy
57 minutes. 2014.