The Best of Championship Productions:100 Hitting Drills for Softball 2-Pack
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
This two-video bundle features:
The Best of Championship Productions: 50 Hitting Drills for Softball
Build a more consistent and powerful swing with 50 of the best hitting drills from Championship Productions' video library
- Ehren Earleywine, Head Coach at University of Missouri
- Howard Dobson, Assistant Coach at Louisiana State University
- John Tschida, Head Coach at University of St. Thomas
- Christina Sutcliffe, Head Coach at Northern Illinois University
- George Wares,Head Coach at Central College
- Gordon Eakin, Head Coach at Brigham Young University
- Craig Nicholson, former head coach at Arizona State University
- Randy Schneider, former Associate Head Coach at University of Wisconsin
- Tim Walton, Head Coach at University of Florida
- Margie Knight, Head Coach at Salisbury University
Becoming a successful hitter takes time and dedication. Because the swing happens in a fraction of a second, it's often difficult for a hitter to feel and adjust certain critical parts of their swing. Championship Productions has compiled the best hitting drills in its video library from 10 of the top hitting coaches. Each section provides a variety of drills that will help your hitters build championship-caliber swings.
- Improve hand-eye coordination using visual training drills
- Train hitters to keep their bat in the hitting zone longer
- Learn how to pinpoint flaws of the swing and learn how to correct them
53 minutes. 2016.
The Best of Championship Productions: 50 Slap Hitting Drills for Softball
Get your fastest players on base more often
- Sharonda McDonald, University of Florida Assistant Coach; 2012 NPF Golden Spikes Award, 2005 NCAA Division I Softball Golden Shoe Award, All-Time Leader in stolen bases and runs scored at Texas A&M
- Stacey Gemeinhardt-Cesler, Iowa State University Head Softball Coach, 2 time Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association Coach of the Year, 2 time MVP for Missouri earning all-region honors three times
- Kyla Holas, University of Houston Head Coach, 2x Conference USA Coach of the Year, Holds the record for most wins in conference history at 475, 3x All American at Louisiana-Lafayette
- Christina Sutcliffe, Northern Illinois University Head Coach; back-to-back MAC Tournament runners-up (2013-14)
- Ehren Earleywine, University of Missouri Head Softball Coach; 3 WCWS appearances; his teams ranked in top 10 for the last 7 seasons; a career winning percentage of .743 making him the 13th-winningest coach in NCAA Division I history
- Yvette Healy, University of Wisconsin Head Coach; 2013 Big Ten Tournament Champions; four straight 30-win seasons (2011-14); 2007 Horizon Coach of the Year; 2x All American at DePaul University
The slap is a powerful weapon in softball, and great slappers can leave even the strongest defenses scratching their heads. Championship Productions has complied the best slap hitting drills in its video library into one great video featuring six of the nation's most respected instructors. This video provides drills to make your slappers more consistent and more dangerous to the defense.
- Develop your slap hitters' footwork to the ball and out of the box
- Train your slappers how to stay on path when facing different types of pitches and locations
- Keep the defense off balance using three types of slaps and effective placement
72 minutes. 2016.