Bob Hoffman's Open Practice Series
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Bob Hoffman,
Mercer University Head Coach, over 450 career wins;
back-to-back Atlantic Sun Conference Coach of the Year (2013-14);
2014 Atlantic Sun Conference regular season and tournament champions;
coached the first NCAA tournament victory in program history (2014 over Duke);
2012 CollegeInsider.com Tournament Championship
This four-video series includes:
Open Practice: Offensive Drills and Strategies
- Discover a diverse and adaptable offensive strategy that is easy to learn and hard to guard
- Learn an easy secondary transition that works against man-to-man and zone defenses
- Learn how to run multiple out-of-bounds plays out of the same setup against both man-to-man and zone defense
- Get half-court sets to use as quick-hitters when you're unable to score in the primary and secondary break
86 minutes. 2015.
Open Practice: Man-to-Man Defense
- Learn how to take away offensive principles and use them to your advantage
- See multiple drills - performed in a live practice - for building a quality closeout technique to better contain dribble penetration and contest jump shots
- Learn how to shut down stagger screens with progressive layers of the shell drill
65 minutes. 2015.
Open Practice: Individual and Team Skill Development
- Create a challenging, diverse skill development workout that covers every element of offense
- Learn how to improve footwork on a daily basis regardless of players' current level of experience and expertise
- Learn drills that train players to move without the ball and change speeds on cuts to get open when being heavily pressured
- Learn passing skills to enable your players to deliver the ball whenever it's needed versus a tough defender
44 minutes. 2015.
Open Practice: Team Practice Drills
- Learn how to enhance spacing and passing in transition using full-court, fast-break drills
- Discover how and why to break down your early offense into 3- and 4-man drills
- Learn how to convert from defense to offense and take advantage of easy scoring opportunities
53 minutes. 2015.