Brian Frana's No Huddle Pistol Offense 3-Pack
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring with Brian Frana,
Southwest Minnesota State University Run Game Coordinator/Offensive Line Coach
In his first season at Southwest Minnesota State, Coach Frana helped build an offense (using five new starters on the offensive line) that averaged 400 yards and 27 points per game. He joined SMSU after spending five seasons as offensive coordinator at Upper Iowa University, where his squad set 26 offensive records during his tenure. In his last two years at Upper Iowa, his offense averaged more than 460 yards per game.
This 3-disc series features:
No Huddle Pistol Offense: Installation
Use the no huddle pistol offense to keep your opponents off balance, create mismatches and move the football.
- Learn a simple method for packaging plays and changing tempo that takes advantage of what the defense gives you
- Discover a simple system for quickly signaling formations and play calls that keeps the defense guessing
- Get instruction on multiple tempos, the ability to tag formations and game film of the offense in action
54 minutes. 2016.
No Huddle Pistol Offense: Zone Run Game
Attack opponents with a downhill run game that has a vertical mindset and eliminates negative yard runs.
- Learn how to make the "ID" for zone blocking to help communicate and simplify assignments for the offensive line
- Run five variations of the inside zone read play to exploit the weak areas of the defense based on personnel groupings and field position
- Learn how to use the run pass option with your inside zone package to apply pressure to any defensive scheme
72 minutes. 2016.
No Huddle Pistol Offense: Offensive Line Fundamentals
Create a dominant run game with an offensive line that generates movement at the line of scrimmage.
- Discover an effective teaching progression for offensive linemen, specifically for the no huddle pistol offense
- Develop a quick first step and essential footwork for creating running lanes
- Shore up your pass protection with drills for developing quick hands and footwork
53 minutes. 2016.