Brenda Frese Open Practice Series
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Brenda Frese,
University of Maryland Head Womens Coach;
Back-to-Back Final Four appearances (2014-15);
2006 National Champions; 2002 AP National Coach of the Year; 4x Conference Coach of the Year
This three-video set features:
Open Practice: Man-to-Man & Zone Offenses
Create mismatches and attack defenses using an up-tempo offense designed to score early and often
- Discover four sets that feature multiple quick hitters and lead into continuity options
- Train your players to consistently score in advantage situations
- Learn set plays for picking apart man-to-man and zone defenses
160 minutes (2 DVDs). 2015.
Open Practice: Offensive Breakdowns and Drills
Break down and refine your ball screen offense with position-specific skill development drills
- Get breakdown drills for simulating and repping game shots
- Train your players to create and make plays in the post
- Consistently beat pressure defense by developing crisp ball handling and passing skills
118 minutes. 2015.
Open Practice: Man-to-Man Defense Drills
Develop a defense that applies great ball pressure, stops dribble penetration and fights through screens
- Train your team to effectively defend on-ball screens and four types of off-ball screens
- Refine your players' defensive technique to create more aggressive close-outs on perimeter shooters
- Utilize shell drills and defensive stations to emphasize techniques such as shading to the sideline/baseline and help defense positioning
"If you're looking for a video that is specific to defending screening actions, this is a top-notch title. The station work for defending screens makes this a must purchase if you play man-to-man defense." - Customer review
93 minutes. 2015.