Building a Championship Pitching Program 3-Pack
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Scott Forbes,
University of North Carolina Associate Head Coach/Pitching Coach;
helped lead UNC to three College World Series appearances (2009, '11, '13);
Collegiate Baseball newspaper's 2008 National College Pitching Coach of the Year;
has coached the top three strikeout pitchers in UNC history; the UNC pitching staff had the fourth-lowest ERA in the nation in 2012; collegiate coach of Daniel Bard, Andrew Miller and Matt Harvey
This 3-video bundle includes:
Daily Throwing Program for Developing Pitchers
- Get daily dynamic exercises for maintaining pitchers' stamina and arm strength
- Learn how to effectively incorporate a flat ground bullpen session into your daily throwing program
- Learn how to teach pitchers the mental approach to pitching
- Learn three things to look for in daily throwing sessions to break bad habits and develop consistent pitchers with peak command and velocity
74 minutes. 2015.
Developing Your Bullpen & Relievers
- Get a quick warm-up routine that can be tailored to your pitchers
- Learn how to create game situations in your bullpen sessions to better prepare your pitchers for any situation
- Learn how to improve game performance by teaching pitchers to have a purpose for every pitch they throw in practices and games
- Teach your pitchers how to prepare to enter a game quickly
58 minutes. 2015.
Controlling the Running Game & Fielding the Position
- Get a mix of three pick-off moves to keep baserunners guessing and reduce stolen bases
- Learn how to use a jab step to deliver the ball more quickly to the plate
- Learn how to execute all bunt defenses from the mound, including sacrifice bunts, a suicide squeeze and a safety squeeze
- Discover how to develop your pitcher's mound presence so they remain cool, calm, and collected during games
63 minutes. 2015.