Coaching High School Diving 3-Pack
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Jason Baumann,
Edina High School (MN) Diving Coach; Owner and Head Coach of North Star Diving Club;
FINA certified judge; former USA Diving Director of Coaches Education; 2001 Mountain West Conference Men's Diving Coach of the Year; Nebraska State High School Champion and NCAA All-American as an athlete.
This three-video bundle includes:
Coaching High School Diving: Practice Planning and Implementation
Learn to plan your training and establish fundamental diving skills over the course of an entire season
- Discover a week-by-week plan for creating championship divers from the preseason to the state tournament
- Learn a daily workout routine that includes dryland, poolside and 1M diving board training
- Identify the skill level of athletes when they begin training, and pinpoint where you want them to be at the end of the season
40 minutes. 2016.
Coaching High School Diving: Dryland Drills, Skills & Techniques
Maximize your time and perfect diving skills by developing movements and flexibility on the pool deck
- Practice critical diving skills even when you don't have access to the pool or diving facilities
- Learn modeling drills that address front jumps, somersaults, tucks, pikes, back dives and reverse dives
- Improve core strength with 12 exercises that utilize diving positions and movement patterns
48 minutes. 2016.
Coaching High School Diving: Safe Diving Basics
Use modeling, pool deck and 1M board progressions to teach basic, safe diving techniques
- Learn dryland modeling drills that focus on twisting, bending, jumping, turning and somersaulting
- Practice air movement and water entry by having athletes work on jumping and diving into the side of the pool
- See athletes execute dives from a 1M board and get immediate coaching feedback necessary for improvement
116 minutes. 2016.