Drills and Techniques for Teaching the Jumps Series
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Jeremy Fischer,
Head Coach and Lead Instructor at the Chula Vista High Performance Training Center/USA Track and Field;
USATF Level 3 Certified, holds Level 2 Certificates in the sprints, jumps and throws and currently serves as the Level 2 (event specific school) Jumps Lead Instructor;
former University of Oklahoma Men's and Women's Jumps and Multi's Coach; 2007 Midwest Region Men's Jumps/Combined Events Coach of the Year; All-American and All-Big Ten jumper for the University of Wisconsin
(He also coaches Olympian & medalist Will Clay, 6x National Champion Amanda Smock)
This three-video set includes:
20 Drills & Techniques for Teaching the High Jump
Help your athletes perfect the three most important skills they need to become successful high jumpers
- Get over 20 drills for taking your jumpers to new heights
- Take the guesswork out of your approach techniques and learn how to avoid common problems
- Discover a step-by-step progression and coaching cues you can use to help athletes run a more efficient curve
59 minutes. 2016.
30 Drills & Techniques for Teaching the Long Jump
Fix common approach faults that slow acceleration and limit jumping distance
- Create better sprint mechanics to improve both horizontal and vertical velocity
- Develop an effective penultimate step to get more height off of the board
- Learn drills that train athletes to land without losing distance off their jump
57 minutes. 2016.
20 Drills & Techniques for Teaching the Triple Jump
Discover the most effective drills, techniques and insights for increasing triple jump distances
- Get 20 drills for helping your athletes develop critical techniques in the approach takeoff and landing
- Learn how to use maximum velocity sprint mechanics on the runway
- Create greater horizontal displacement to jump off the board and improve triple jump performance
49 minutes. 2016.