Fred Hoiberg's Open Practice Series
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Fred Hoiberg, Chicago Bulls (NBA) Head Coach;
former Iowa State University Head Coach; Back-to-Back Big 12 Tournament Champions (2014-15);
2012 Big 12 Co-Head Coach of the Year;
10-year NBA veteran and former executive with the Minnesota Timberwolves;
In 2012, Coach Hoiberg engineered the biggest turnaround in Big 12 history (23 wins, including an opening round win over the defending national champion in the 2012 NCAA Tournament); In 2013 Iowa State lead the nation in 3-Pointers Per Game
This four-video series includes:
Open Practice: Skill Development and Practice Drills
- Discover 16 individual and team drills to improve fundamental skills
- Learn how to train players to create space and always be "shot ready"
- Get slow and fast tempo drills to prepare players for high energy practices
62 minutes. 2014.
Open Practice: Offensive System
- Discover a well-spaced, disciplined fast break with a proven track record of success
- Learn secondary actions involving drag screens, a double stagger screen and pin down screen
- Learn how to open lanes for playmakers and train players to be in position to force the defense to make decisions
- Get a late-game inbounds play to get your best shooter and three-point shot
77 minutes. 2014.
Open Practice: Defensive Strategies & Drills
- "Build a wall" to take away key scoring areas on the floor
- Defend the post with undersized players
- Implement a unique NBA-style of defending ball screens
- Use 3-on-3 drills to teach players to guard ball screens and dribble hand-offs
77 minutes. 2014.
Open Practice: Off Season Shooting and Conditioning Workout
- Discover a collection of shooting drills from some of the NBA's all-time top shooters
- Muscle memory training drills for hitting shots coming off of screens, in transition and off the catch
- Add a conditioning element to your shooting drills to make them game-like to make workouts more efficient
- Great for coaches or players!
52 minutes. 2014.