High School Volleyball Offensive Systems 2-Pack
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
featuring Nancy Dorsey,
St. James Academy (KS) Head Coach;
2015 AVCA National High School Coach of the Year;
2015 Kansas Class 5A state champions;
seven state titles in nine years 2008-15 (finished runner up twice);
VBM 2013 High School Team of the Year;
American Family Insurance 2013 All-USA Volleyball Coach of the Year;
2x PrepVolleyball.com National Champions (2013, 2010);
won 56 straight matches from 2012-13; lost only one set in 2013 (finishing 96-1); over 420 career wins
This 2 video bundle features:
High School Volleyball Systems: 5-1 Offense
Nancy Dorsey goes beyond teaching you the technical aspects of building a 5-1 offense. She does a great job explaining the challenges your setter will face, which enables you to address those concerns before confronting them in a game situation.
- Gain more consistency out of your setter position by using only one setter in your offensive system
- Discover drills for emphasizing different aspects of the 5-1 that will allow your players to grasp the offense more quickly
- Learn the nuances of the 5-1 to better prepare your team for any challenges they may face in a match
64 minutes. 2014.
High School Volleyball Systems: 6-2 Offense
Coach Dorsey's presentation gives all the basic alignments for serve, serve receive, and base positioning for each rotation. You'll also gain insight into different rotational and hitting options at each level.
- Use the 6-2 offense to keep three attackers in the front row at all times and pressure your opponents defense
- Learn how to introduce rotational and base positioning to players to limit overlapping errors
- Learn drills that focus on serve and serve receive options in the 6-2 offense
63 minutes. 2014.