Ian Barker's Skills and Activities for Soccer 3-Pack
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Ian Barker,
Director of Coaching Education, NSCAA;
21 years of college soccer coaching experience at Macalester College and University of Wisconsin;
served for 10 years as the director of coaching and player development for the Minnesota Youth Soccer Association (MYSA)
This three-video series includes:
Warm-Up Skills & Activities for Soccer
Get specific warm-up progressions that sharpen players' physical actions, reactions and decision-making
- Build your players' technical, tactical, physical and psychological preparedness
- Get layered warm-up and activation drills that progress from single-player ball work to whole-team engagement
- Discover goalkeeper-specific warm-ups that provide all players with a meaningful technical challenge
77 minutes. 2016.
Small Group Skills & Activities for Soccer
Learn how to take activities you currently use and adapt them to work on different components of the game
- Learn shooting drills that will increase your team's scoring opportunities
- Learn small sided games to improve speed of play in attacking and defending
- Use creative passing exercises to develop your players' soccer awareness
70 minutes. 2016.
Game Related Skills & Activities for Soccer
Create numerical advantages while emphasizing width and length on the field
- Learn small-sided activities that will help your team support play by getting numbers forward in an attack
- Pick up strategies for using a target attacker to incorporate combination play
- Learn how to create and establish space on the pitch to improve your team's attacking
59 minutes. 2016.