Jay Entlich Coaching Soccer 4-Pack
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Jay Entlich,
Columbus State University Women's Head Coach;
2015 NCAA Division II National Runner-Up, 10 straight NCAA National Tournament Appearances (2006-15), 4x Peach Belt Conference Coach of the Year; 12x Conference Champs
This four-video series includes:
Attacking from a 3-5-2 Formation
Learn the 3-5-2 choreography and the responsibilities for each line of the attack
- Learn how to cycle your midfielder and forwards into the attack to exploit the defense
- Learn how to use functional passing drills to demonstrate attacking concepts in practice
- See examples of off-ball movements that create space and scoring opportunities
68 minutes. 2016.
Developing an Effective Team Attack
Train your team to attack as one!
- Teach your players to move off the ball and find open passing seams
- Learn to generate dangerous opportunities in the final third by stretching the defense and finding open players
- Create pressure by attacking through the midfield with vertical ball movement
52 minutes. 2016.
Progressions for Becoming a More Efficient Shooting and Finishing Team
Learn simple-to-complex progressions for improving your team's shooting and finishing abilities
- Learn how to improve your players' technical ability and their ability to communicate and work as a team
- "Rehearse" game-like scenarios so players understand how the proper shape will help them succeed
- Learn how to train players using the "periodization" concept to incorporate fitness, maximize effort and simulate game-like intensity
53 minutes. 2016.
Possession to Penetrate
Train your players to make smart choices that will help them maintain possession
- Learn how to use game-like situations to teach possession
- Gain knowledge on decision making – when to possess and when to move forward
- Learn how to incorporate variations that encourage movement and make exercises more challenging
55 minutes. 2016.