Joe Amplo's Coaching Lacrosse 2-Pack
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Joe Amplo,
Marquette University Head Coach;
U.S. Men's Lacrosse National Team Assistant Coach;
Inaugural Coach of Program, 2014 Big East Coach of the Year;
former Hofstra University Associate Head Coach/Defensive Coordinator
and Stephen Brundage, Marquette University Assistant Coach
Joe Amplo was named the first head coach in Marquette men's lacrosse history in 2011. In just three years of competition, Ampolo has led Marquette to back-to-back semifinal appearances in the Big East Tournament (2014-15) and ranked as high as 9th in the nation. For his accomplishments he was named the 2014 Big East Coach of the Year. Prior to Marquette, Ampolo served on the staff at Hofstra University, starting out working under then head coach John Danowski.
This two-video bundle includes:
Drills for Mimicking Your Offense: Pairs, 1-3-2 & 1-4-1
Get drills that directly support, enhance and maximize your offensive sets
- Coach a wide range of shooting drills that mimic the types of shots players get in specific offensive sets
- Get drills that build skills such as fading, picking, bailing and re-dodging to attack the defense
- Incorporate execution and positioning in your shooting drills, which will help your players in more complex team play
49 minutes. 2016.
Fixing Common Defensive Mistakes
Fix the mistakes that prevent your program from reaching its defensive potential
- Advance your team from the fundamental skills through the more complex aspects of team play
- Develop individual skills with the ball, on ball and off ball
- Get drills for teaching essentials like how to slide and backpedal and how to handle change of possession, communication and unsettled situations
56 minutes. 2016.