Joey Woody's Strategies and Training the Sprints 3-pack
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Joey Woody,
Director of Track & Field/Cross Country at the University of Iowa;
4x All-American; Silver Medalist in the 2003 World Championships
This three-video set includes:
Sprints & Relays Strategies and Training
Get over 20 drills for warming up, developing sprint mechanics, building workout routines and improving acceleration.
- Improve the times of your 4x100, 4x200 and 4x400 relay events by perfecting individual and team concepts
- Learn the difference between relay legs and what's required of the athlete to effectively run each leg
- Discover the necessary components that go into a successful relay - from start to finish - and the "how" and "why" behind them
80 minutes. 2016.
Sprint and 400M Hurdle Technique & Training
Learn how to identify the hurdlers on your team and then discover over 50 drills to develop and perfect their skills.
- Discover key differences between sprint and distance hurdlers that will help you develop better training routines
- Get drills and techniques focused on going into the hurdle, going over the hurdle, and coming off the hurdle
- Learn a proven four-phase training plan that ranges from the off-season through the competition season
110 minutes. 2016.
Developing Speed & Power for Sprints, Relays and Hurdles
Get over 60 drills for creating explosive movement, developing speed and power, and achieving maximum velocity
- Learn drills that will develop the acceleration, max velocity, speed endurance and absolute strength of your athletes
- Design individualized training programs to meet each athlete's needs
- Discover a training system based on four cycles: general preparation, specific preparation, pre-competition and competition
- Find out how training the central nervous system can take your program to the next level
164 minutes (2 DVDs). 2016.