Kevin McGeehan's System
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring with Kevin McGeehan, Campbell University Head Coach;
former Associate Head Coach at Richmond
This three-video series includes:
Open Practice: Individual Drills & Team Drills
- Get practice drills that simulate attacking the rim and working on finishes while protecting the ball
- See various entries into Campbell's "spread attack motion offense" that will get shots for your best players in scoring areas
- Learn how to utilize stats in practice and games to increase team and individual performance
147 minutes. 2015.
The Spread Motion Attack Offense
- Learn how to spread the court on offense using constant movement on and off the ball
- Learn an offense that will allow you to play your best five players, regardless of their size
- Teach players how to read defenders to create opportunities for their teammates and themselves
- Discover a versatile offense that is equally effective for both undersized teams and teams with skilled power forwards and centers
85 minutes. 2015.
The Adjustable 3-2 Match Up Zone Defense
- Learn how to blend man-to-man and zone concepts into a more aggressive, difficult-to-recognize defense
- Learn how to use the match-up zone to help contain a dominant post player
- Discover ways to stop penetration and significantly lower the effectiveness of ball screen actions
- Learn how to defend the most common offensive movements and actions with a match-up zone
55 minutes. 2015.