Lonni Alameda's Coaching Softball Series
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Lonni Alameda,
Florida State University Head Coach;
Back-to-Back-to-Back ACC Coach of the Year (2013-15);
Back-to-Back ACC Champions (2014-15),
2014 Women's College World Series; three straight NCAA Super Regional appearances (2013-15)
with Travis Wilson and Craig Snider,
Florida State University Assistant Coaches
This 4-video bundle includes:
Bullpen to Ball Field: How to Prepare Pitchers for Game Day
Competitive bullpen practice plans to engage your pitchers and prepare them for games
- Create a game-like competitive bullpen practice plan and help pitchers deal with pressure and distractions
- Teach your catcher how to effectively communicate with your pitcher
- Increase your pitchers' fielding confidence with a pitcher's fielding practice plan
58 minutes. 2016.
Driving the Ball: Power Hitting with a Plan
Help your hitters slow the game down, follow a plan and master 15 drills to create success at the plate when it matters most
- Teach your players how to occupy the batter's box to maximize plate coverage
- Discover a variety of tee drills that will help your hitters get into position to hit the ball harder and more often
- Learn how to use visual training during hitting drills to train players to quickly identify a pitch
62 minutes. 2016.
Footwork, Feeds & Tags for Every Base
Ensure your players can efficiently get the ball to any base for the out(s) and avoid common injuries
- Teach your players how to receive feeds at every base using specific footwork based on the source of the throw
- Learn the correct arm slot for feeding or throwing to each base
- Train your catcher to efficiently move her feet when receiving throws from the outfield to ensure a quick tag at the plate
41 minutes. 2016.
Open Practice with Lonni Alameda and the Florida State Coaching Staff
Watch a live practice that will help you prepare your team for all aspects of the game in a fast-paced, efficient manner
- Create game like situations in practice by incorporating elements of base running, defense and batting practice
- Set up your batting practice for maximum repetition and variety
- Learn how to work on the mental side of the game within your normal practices
102 minutes. 2016.