Mark Perry Coaching Wrestling 2-Pack
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
featuring Mark Perry,
University of Illinois Associate Head Coach;
2013 Amateur Wrestling News Division I Assistant Coach of the Year;
former Cal Poly State University Co-Head Wrestling Coach;
2x NCAA Champion (4x All American) and 2005 NWCA Rookie of the Year at the University of Iowa; won the Gorrarian Trophy at the 2007 NCAA Tournament
This two-video bundle includes:
International Tie Series: Iranian and Russian Attacks
Dictate the tempo and pace of the match with a system of ties and attacks that have led to championships on the world stage
- Discover an effective system of ties for wrestlers who struggle with hand-fighting
- Control and attack your opponent with an Iranian underhook series
- Learn how to secure a Russian 2-on-1 and hit four killer takedowns from the tie
80 minutes. 2015.
Leg Riding and Defense: Hustle and Control
This is not just another leg riding video it's THE video for the next generation of leg riders!
- Turn even the toughest opponents with physical one- and two-leg rides
- Use leverage to combat stronger opponents and to set up the Bar Arm from a leg ride
- Learn an effective system for escaping the grind of good leg riders
82 minutes. 2015.