Multi-Faceted Pistol Offense Series
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
featuring Lambert Brown, former Chaska (MN) High School Head Coach;
2013 Missota Conference Champs; 2013 Missota Coach of the Year; led Chaska to the state semi-finals in 2013
This 6 video bundle features:
Pistol Offense: Putting Defenders in Conflict
Using the pistol option base, Coach Brown explains how a multi-faceted offense with different schemes can be unified into an identity that creates a competitive advantage.
- Learn how to use tempo, confidence and execution to create an offensive system that puts defenders in conflict
- Learn how to execute motions to gain a pre-snap numbers advantage
- Learn how to package multiple plays into one call to counter defensive alignments and/or expose weak spots in the defense
72 minutes. 2015.
Pistol Offense: Inside Zone
Get an offense that is simple yet flexible enough to block even and odd fronts whether cover or uncovered — all the while giving your team a mechanical advantage and outnumbering your opponent at the point of attack.
- Get a detailed study of the "Inside Zone" play in a modified zone scheme
- Learn how to attack and stretch the entire field using the inside zone's three points of attack
- Learn simple rules and basic blocks that will enable your line to expertly block a covered or uncovered defensive front
- Teach your running back to identify reads and cutback lanes beyond the line of scrimmage
69 minutes. 2015.
Pistol Offense: Outside Zone
Learn how to stretch the defense from sideline to sideline
- Learn how to block the outside zone against multiple fronts
- Discover four run play variations that protect the outside zone play and add diversity to the scheme
- Learn passing variations and open the deep play action when the defense over adjusts
58 minutes. 2015.
Pistol Offense: Combining the Inside Zone and Veer
The zone and veer scheme lets you stretch the field and gain a numbers advantage by leaving various positions unblocked.
- Learn how the "inside zone" play offers a split-flow complement to a traditional veer offense
- Get a modified inside zone blocking scheme that is easily adaptable to the veer running game and effective against multiple fronts
- Learn how to run the veer against four different defensive fronts
- Learn how to take advantage of the talent you have when playing superior teams
55 minutes. 2015.
Pistol Offense: Gap Read Run Game
Learn how to combat the common problem of a stacked-box defense versus an option offense
- Learn how to take advantage of aggressive defenses that blitz and stunt
- Get simple blocking rules that allow the run game to be successful against any defensive front
- Learn variations of the gap read that change the appearance of the play but not its simplicity
57 minutes. 2015.
Pistol Offense: Core Passing Game
Learn four combination passing concepts that will help your offense make use of space
- Learn a simple call system that enables players to minimize thinking, so they can play fast
- Get simple variations to each play that add additional pressure to the defense
- Get routes and quarterback read progressions designed to beat any coverage
71 minutes. 2015.