Myndie Berka's BreakThrew Fastpitch Series
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Myndie Berka,
owner/pitching instructor of BreakThrew Fastpitch
Myndie Berka has trained hundreds of successful pitchers. Her pitchers have:
- earned scholarships at over 60 different colleges and universities
- competed at the Women's College World Series at the NCAA DI, DII, NAIA and JUCO levels
- been named collegiate All-Americans
- been collegiate national strikeout leaders at both the NCAA DI and DII levels
This six-video bundle features:
Pitching Mechanics: Drills to Build the Foundation
Help beginning pitchers develop the technique and pitching form they need to succeed
- Teach your pitchers how to create fast, tight arm circles that generate more speed and better control
- Teach pitchers how to use "shadow pitching" to feel their muscles working, rather than watching where the ball goes
- Learn a variety of footwork drills that help engage the lower half of the body, creating more powerful pitches
74 minutes. 2016.
Controlling Hitters: Hitting Spots and Changing Speeds
A complete training guide for developing pitchers' ability to hit locations and change speeds
- Develop the physical and mental skills necessary to locate pitches when ahead and behind in the count
- Get drills and tools that help pitchers develop pinpoint location-hitting ability
- Learn to put different spins on your change-up to keep hitters off balance
91 minutes. 2016.
Spin It to Win It: Developing Late Break on the Rise, Curve and Drop Ball
Help your pitchers use late-breaking pitches to get more strikeouts and win more games
- Learn to spin the ball for rise, curve and drop balls, including variations of grips that will help pitchers understand how pitches break
- Learn when and where in the arm circle to snap the wrist to maximize spin and action on the ball
- Get drills that help pitchers learn where to break their pitches to get hitters to swing
73 minutes. 2016.
Video Analysis: Identify and Fix Common Pitching Mistakes
Identify and fix your pitchers' flaws, so they can maximize their pitching performance
- Learn the key pitching checkpoints throughout the motion that can help you identify pitching flaws
- Get 25 drills to fix 12 common pitching errors
- Learn how to build proper weight shift in the pitching motion, which is the essential ingredient for power and speed in a pitch
73 minutes. 2016.
How to Create Competitive Pitching Workouts
18 games and drills that put pitchers in competitive situations and prepare them for game day pressures
- Help your pitchers perform their best in pressure situations
- Discover new practice games that will engage your players physically and mentally
- Learn how to condition your pitchers while they compete
77 minutes. 2016.
Power: Developing Strong, Athletic and Mentally Tough Pitchers
Create strong pitchers who can throw hard, overpower batters and compete for a full game
- Put together a time-efficient pitching workout that will challenge your players' mechanics and power
- Help your pitchers develop an explosive leg drive and the correct weight shift and load to get more power behind each pitch
- Teach pitchers how to close the gap from the back leg to the front leg to create speed and power
63 minutes. 2016.