Phillip Montgomery: Baylor Offense 2-Pack
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
featuring Philip Montgomery, University of Tulsa Head Coach;
former Baylor University Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach; 2013 Big 12 Champions;
2013 Offensive Coordinator of the Year (FootballScoop); coach of Bryce Petty, Big 12 Player of the Year; Robert Griffin III, Heisman Trophy winner; Nick Florence, All American; Kevin Kolb, Conference USA MVP; and Houston standout Case Keenum
This 2 video bundle features:
Baylor Offense: Quarterback Play & Shallow Passing Game
Former Baylor Offensive Coordinator Philip Montgomery shares insights into a offense that has dominated college football for several years. Utilizing pace and offensive balance, Coach Montgomery's offenses have been lighting up scoreboards and racking up yards by the hundreds. In this presentation, he shares playbook-related drills to use in the step-by-step development of quarterbacks.
- Learn quarterback drills for developing throwing power and accuracy
- Learn how to develop simple reads for faster play
- Get a shallow pass concept with route tags that work against any coverage
- Learn how to beat blitzes using pass concepts to attack cover 0 pressure schemes
71 minutes. 2015.
Baylor Offense: Running Back Play & Play-Action Passing
Learn specific drills to develop your running back. Reinforcing the concept that "you have to be able to apply your drills to what you are doing on the field," he teaches each drill and then uses game film to demonstrate how each drill shows up in a game.
- Get a quarterback-running back mesh drill to improve option reads and fine tune QB/RB timing and mechanics
- Get chute drills to improve footwork and vision, and help your backs set up blocks and find creases
- Learn how "nakeds" and bootlegs are used in the passing game to keep the defense honest
- Learn how to add route tags to your passing game and expand your playbook with minimal teaching
53 minutes. 2015.