Position Training Drills and Skills Series
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
This 7 video bundle includes:
Position Training Drills: Outside Hitter
with Russ Rose, Penn State University Head Coach;
2014 NCAA Champions; back-to-back NCAA Championship Coach (2013-14);
four consecutive NCAA Championships (2010, 2009, 2008, 2007) and seven overall;
5x AVCA National Coach of the Year, over 1000 career coaching victories,
recognized by USA Volleyball as one of their All-Time Great Coaches in 2005
- Learn position-specific drill progressions for improving hitter footwork and movement patterns
- Teach your outsides to better understand and execute the responsibilities of passing and attacking, defending and attacking, and blocking and attacking
- Get competitive drills for refining game skills and evaluating performance under pressure
56 minutes. 2015.
Position Training Drills: Libero
with Joe Sagula, University of North Carolina Head Coach;
2014 ACC Coach of the Year, 4x ACC Coach of the Year; 6x ACC Champions;
- Add variety to your practices with these 20+ fast-paced drills for liberos and defensive specialists
- Provide your players with numerous quality repetitions while improving defensive posture, vision, instincts, reaction time, movement and ball control
- Discover competitive team drills that focus on specific parts of the libero and defensive specialist's game
77 minutes. 2015.
Position Training Drills: Setter
with Bryan Bunn,
former North Carolina State Head Women's Volleyball Coach
- Provide quality reps for your setters to improve consistency and accuracy
- Learn how to train your setter to set "kill-able balls" from serve receive rotations and defensive transition
- Improve your setters' ability to see blockers and take better advantage of certain match-ups
75 minutes. 2015.
Position Training Drills: Middles
with Dennis Hohenshelt,
University of Virginia Head Coach; former assistant coach at Penn State
- Help your middles develop essentials skills for success such as transition, approach, attacking, blocking, passing and running slides
- Train your middles to be in a position to attack in all situations from serve receive to transition offense
- Teach middles to block with independent hands to take away seam and cross-court attacks
58 minutes. 2015.
Skill Development Drills: Ball Control
with Kirsten Bernthal Booth, Creighton University;
2x National Coach of the Year; 2012 MVC regular season and tournament champions; all-time wins leader at Creighton
- Engage your players with a variety of ball control drills that will challenge them physically and mentally
- Get enough dynamic, game-like warm up drills to fill a season's worth of practice plans
- Discover five short-court drills that work on the problem-solving skills needed in chaotic game situations
50 minutes. 2015.
Skill Development Drills: Serving
with Kent Miller, St. Louis University Head Women's Volleyball Coach;
1992 U.S. Olympic Team Assistant Coach, Assistant Coach to Team USA World Grand Prix (Gold Medal)
- Learn how to serve tough to make the rest of the game easier on your team
- Teach your players fundamental serving techniques step-by-step to increase their tempo and improve their accuracy
- Learn drills for training techniques and tactics for the individual and the team that will give your players an advantage from the first contact of every point
59 minutes. 2015.
Skill Development Drills: Defense
with Mike Johnson, University of Notre Dame Associate Head Coach;
former Xavier University Head Coach; averaged more than 20 wins per year the last five seasons; three consecutive runner-up finishes in the Atlantic 10 Conference
- Learn how to teach defensive skills and how to cultivate the courage and heart to pursue every ball
- Learn how to use competitive drills to cultivate determination and focused effort
- Get game-like drills that teach defensive players the process of how to move and how to read hitters
72 minutes. 2015.