Position Training Drills Series
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
This 4 video bundle includes:
Position Training Drills: Outside Hitter
with Russ Rose, Penn State University Head Coach;
2014 NCAA Champions; back-to-back NCAA Championship Coach (2013-14);
four consecutive NCAA Championships (2010, 2009, 2008, 2007) and seven overall;
5x AVCA National Coach of the Year, over 1000 career coaching victories,
recognized by USA Volleyball as one of their All-Time Great Coaches in 2005
- Learn position-specific drill progressions for improving hitter footwork and movement patterns
- Teach your outsides to better understand and execute the responsibilities of passing and attacking, defending and attacking, and blocking and attacking
- Get competitive drills for refining game skills and evaluating performance under pressure
56 minutes. 2015.
Position Training Drills: Libero
with Joe Sagula, University of North Carolina Head Coach;
2014 ACC Coach of the Year, 4x ACC Coach of the Year; 6x ACC Champions;
- Add variety to your practices with these 20+ fast-paced drills for liberos and defensive specialists
- Provide your players with numerous quality repetitions while improving defensive posture, vision, instincts, reaction time, movement and ball control
- Discover competitive team drills that focus on specific parts of the libero and defensive specialist's game
77 minutes. 2015.
Position Training Drills: Setter
with Bryan Bunn,
former North Carolina State Head Women's Volleyball Coach
- Provide quality reps for your setters to improve consistency and accuracy
- Learn how to train your setter to set "kill-able balls" from serve receive rotations and defensive transition
- Improve your setters' ability to see blockers and take better advantage of certain match-ups
75 minutes. 2015.
Position Training Drills: Middles
with Dennis Hohenshelt,
University of Virginia Head Coach; former assistant coach at Penn State
- Help your middles develop essentials skills for success such as transition, approach, attacking, blocking, passing and running slides
- Train your middles to be in a position to attack in all situations from serve receive to transition offense
- Teach middles to block with independent hands to take away seam and cross-court attacks
58 minutes. 2015.