Scott Jackson's Daily Drill Progressions & Mechanics for Fielding Set
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Scott Jackson, University of North Carolina Assistant Coach;
helped lead UNC to three College World Series appearances (2009, '11, '13);
recognized in 2013 by Baseball America as one of the country's top assistant coaches;
helped the Tar Heels set a school record fielding percentage of .979, fifth best in the country in 2011; helped develop the defensive skills of several MLB draftees, including Colin Moran, Levi Michael, Dustin Ackley and Kyle Seager.
This 2-video bundle features:
Daily Drill Progressions & Mechanics for Infielders
- Develop a great foundation for infield play utilizing practical and efficient daily drills
- Teach proper footwork to make plays from a variety of angles
- Improve throwing consistency by practicing a variety of game situations and using a daily throwing progression program
- Learn how to recognize and teach mechanics, skills, communication strategies and characteristics necessary to perform at a high level
105 minutes. 2015.
Daily Drill Progressions & Mechanics for Outfielders
- Learn how to improve the footwork, momentum and body control of your outfielders for quicker, more accurate throws
- Develop outfield anticipation and arm strength, and reduce opportunities for hits, stretch singles to doubles or score runs
- Learn how to implement an effective, progressive throwing session for your outfielders
- Learn how to develop first-step quickness when pursuing fly balls to the left, right or over the head
58 minutes. 2015.