with Ehren Earleywine, University of Missouri Head Softball Coach;
3 WCWS appearances; 2x Big 12 Coach of the Year; 3xNFCA Midwest Coach of the Year; over 280 career wins
University of Missouri Coach Ehren Earleywine follows up his infield mechanics DVD with this all inclusive DVD on infield drills - enough to fill up entire week's worth of practice!
Coach Earleywine introduces you to 12 drill sets he uses with his infielders. In each drill set, several coaches are hitting to different infielders at the same time allowing the infielders to maximize repetitions and work on several different skills simultaneously.
Earleywine also offers an alternative called "Twos" that is better suited for teams that don't have several coaches or managers available to hit. He also shows you how he uses a short game scrimmage to work on bunt and slap coverage, and practices defensive situations with an `infield only' defensive drill.
This comprehensive infield includes instruction on:
• Infield warm-up and a daily throwing routine to polish mechanics and prepare for practice.
• Short hop drills for developing quick hands.
• A four corner drill, with several variations, for different types of ground balls and throws.
• Basic drills using a paddle to work on soft hands.
• Pick off plays and rundowns.
• And more!
Coach concludes the video with infield team defense drills to help bring the whole thing together.
Strengthen your defense today with these proven infield drills!
62 minutes. 2013. DVD.
This DVD is part of the set: