Skills and Strategies for Lacrosse 4-Pack
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
This four-video bundle includes:
Kick Start Your Offense with the Two-Man Game
with Kevin Cassese, Lehigh University Head Coach;
Back-to-back Patriot League Championships (2012-13);
Team USA Assistant Coach for the 2014 World Lacrosse Championships;
Professional player for the Philadelphia Barrage; MVP of the 2006 MLL All Star Game; All-American at Duke University, won the MacLaughlin Award as the nation's top midfielder in 2002
- Learn how to create confusion and hesitation in your opponent's defense
- Develop misdirection in your offense and get your athletes playing faster
- Learn how to take advantage of aggressive defensive slides by training players to pass off the pick
- Discover how to implement the "Razor Pick" into your offense to free up your top attack man and create scoring opportunities from the backside
70 minutes. 2015.
The Fundamentals of Face Offs
with Will Scudder, Lehigh University Assistant Coach/Face-Off Coordinator;
as a player at Lehigh he won 54 percent of his face-offs
- Learn proper clamping technique, jamming technique, and drills to gain more possessions off the draw
- Discover the four basic mechanics of executing the clamp that will make your FOGO a powerful force
- Learn drills that will enhance your FOGO's ability to pop the ball forward and control the possession
- Get 10 face-off drills, including warm-up drills, for perfecting technique
50 minutes. 2015.
Individual Skill Development for Long Stick Midfielders
with Chad Surman, Lehigh University Assistant Coach,
former assistant coach at Salisbury University, played on national championship teams at Salisbury University and Onondaga Community College
- Learn how to train players to handle ground balls under pressure and build hand speed during checks
- Get a series of footwork drills to help defensemen maintain position during defensive play
- Learn how to extend and recover through several breakout drills that involve passing, catching and escaping from a double team
- Get a series of drills designed specifically to develop checking fundamentals
52 minutes. 2015.
Innovative Wall Ball Drills for Goalies
with Errol Wilson,
Lehigh University Assistant Coach/Defensive Coordinator and Goalie Coordinator
- Discover versatile, innovative wall ball drills you can use on a racquetball court or on your field
- Learn how to increase your goalie's speed and efficiency to contend with the speed and power of the modern shooter
- Learn how to train goalies to aggressively and confidently attack the ball
- Get a checklist for monitoring goalie's progress and improve weak points
62 minutes. 2015.