Skill Development Drills Series
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
This 3 video bundle includes:
Skill Development Drills: Ball Control
with Kirsten Bernthal Booth, Creighton University;
2x National Coach of the Year; 2012 MVC regular season and tournament champions; all-time wins leader at Creighton
- Engage your players with a variety of ball control drills that will challenge them physically and mentally
- Get enough dynamic, game-like warm up drills to fill a season's worth of practice plans
- Discover five short-court drills that work on the problem-solving skills needed in chaotic game situations
50 minutes. 2015.
Skill Development Drills: Serving
with Kent Miller, St. Louis University Head Women's Volleyball Coach;
1992 U.S. Olympic Team Assistant Coach, Assistant Coach to Team USA World Grand Prix (Gold Medal)
- Learn how to serve tough to make the rest of the game easier on your team
- Teach your players fundamental serving techniques step-by-step to increase their tempo and improve their accuracy
- Learn drills for training techniques and tactics for the individual and the team that will give your players an advantage from the first contact of every point
59 minutes. 2015.
Skill Development Drills: Defense
with Mike Johnson, University of Notre Dame Associate Head Coach;
former Xavier University Head Coach; averaged more than 20 wins per year the last five seasons; three consecutive runner-up finishes in the Atlantic 10 Conference
- Learn how to teach defensive skills and how to cultivate the courage and heart to pursue every ball
- Learn how to use competitive drills to cultivate determination and focused effort
- Get game-like drills that teach defensive players the process of how to move and how to read hitters
72 minutes. 2015.