Sue Phillips Gold Medal Basketball System
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Sue Phillips,
Archbishop Mitty (CA) High School Head Girls Coach;
10x NorCal Regional Champion, 5x California Interscholastic Federation state championships;
USA Women's U17 National Team Head Coach; led Team USA to gold medals at the 2014 USA Women's U17 World Championships and the 2013 FIBA Americas U16 Championships; named USA Basketball Co-Developmental Coach of the Year in 2013 and 2014.
This two-video series includes:
Sue Phillips: Box Set Offense & Quick Hitters
- Learn a 1-4 box set offense that offers numerous entry options, pressure releases and a variety of scoring opportunities to counter defensive adjustment
- Learn various ways to maintain floor balance, spacing and ball reversal to capitalize on defensive breakdowns or mismatches
- Learn how to improve shooting percentages and put your team in optimal position for offensive rebounds and transition defense
- Learn sets that can be used for both big and small lineups, enabling you to adjust to the talent and size of your players
71 minutes. 2015.
Sue Phillips: Defensive System For Success
- Learn competitive, game-simulating drills that teach essential defensive fundamentals
- Get your players to rotate as a team to halt defensive breakdowns, stop dribble penetration and help the helper
- Learn how to disrupt your opponent's offense by improving your passing lane defense
- Learn how to use a 4v4 shell drill to work on closeouts, defend ball screens and to prepare for an opponent's offensive actions
57 minutes. 2015.