Teaching and Coaching the Throws 2-Pack
In stock! FREE Shipping.Our price is always the lowest price
allowed by the manufacturer!
Featuring Jim Garnham,
University of Buffalo Assistant Coach/Throws;
Coach of 2015 NCAA National Champion Jon Jones (shot put);
3x USTFCCCA Northeast Regional Coach of the Year; 30 years as a high school coach, finishing with at least one state champion each year during his final 10 years coaching (1992-2001).
This two-video set includes:
Teaching and Coaching Glide and Rotational Shot Put
Learn the drills and skills necessary for training championship throwers
- Get 23 drills designed to progress throwers from the starting position to the full throw
- Discover the proper way to "snap" the wrist for added velocity
- Learn step-by-step glide and rotational technique drills for throwers with differing athletic abilities
59 minutes. 2016.
Teaching and Coaching the Discus Throw
Get 15 drills that will improve your discus throwers' PR.
- Discover drills for correcting common errors, teaching proper techniques and adding distance to throws
- Use a variety of drills and their progressions to teach athletes to spin comfortably with power and control
- Develop a complete conditioning program for your discus throwers, including warm-up routines and strength-building programs
- Learn drills that improve angle of release and length of the throwing radius
54 minutes. 2016.